“Homeowners regularly flock to either our Millgrove or Burlington location and fill everything from recycling boxes to pickup trucks with affordable, high quality topsoil, mulch, and aggregates.”
Ed and his wife Johanna bought this established business in 1995 from the Fuciarelli family who started it in 1952. Ed and Johanna have worked hard to make Millgrove Garden Supplies what it
is today – one of the premier sources for landscape supplies.
The business was a natural step for Ed whose farming background makes the soil end of the business familiar territory. The Dokters moved their family-owned business to its current location at 682 5th Concession West in Millgrove, Ontario where it has effectively served the surrounding cities and towns since 2007.
Millgrove Garden Supplies is an environmentally responsible business, having their onsite wells monitored and tested regularly by an independent third party. It uses all natural composting techniques and employ a disciplined recycling policy.